The primary role of packaging is to contain, protect and preserve a product as well as aid in its handling and final presentation. Packaging also refers to the process of design, evaluation, and production of packages.
At Fiducia Synergy Investment Ltd., we package goods to be exported against the backdrop of the following principles:
• Physical Protection – Packaging in order to protect against shock, vibration, temperature, moisture and dust.
• Containment or agglomeration – Agglomeration of small objects into one package for reason of efficiency and cost factor. For example it is better to put 1000 pencils in one box rather than putting each pencil in separate 1000 boxes.
• Marketing: Packaging to attract and encourage a potential buyer.
• Convenience: Packaging for convenience in distribution, handling, display, sale, opening, use, and reuse.
• Security – Packaging to reduce the security risks of shipment. To also provides authentication seals to indicate that the package and contents are not counterfeit. Packaging to include anti-theft devices, such as dye-packs, RFID tags, or electronic article surveillance tags, that can be activated or detected by devices at exit points and require specialized tools to deactivate. Using packaging in this way is a means of loss prevention.